Our Cape May Inn Maria Suite (#2) is a charming six-room Victorian suite located at the rear of the first floor, offering generous accommodations for up to six guests. The suite is tastefully appointed with a mix of antique and contemporary furniture, handmade curtains, drapes and Victorian lampshades.
Amenities in the Maria Suite include:
- A complete living room with one queen-size sofa bed, flat-screen TV, VCR and DVD, and a cherry gas-log fireplace with remote control.
- A private dining room with dark maple table, chairs, and corner hutch with seating for six.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, and refrigerator.
- Master bedroom with queen-size bed and flat-screen TV/DVD/VHS.
- Small, private second bedroom with a TV, full-size bed and French doors located off the dining room.
- One modern tiled bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
- Bedrooms and living room have window air conditioning units.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room, dining room, and kitchen.
- Private entrances from the living room and/or dining room.