Perfect for a romantic getaway in Cape May, New Jersey, our Lucia Suite (#3) is a charming one-bedroom suite located on the second floor overlooking Washington Street. While the suite offers romance, it is also idea for a family vacation, with extra sleeping options for up to 6 guests.
The highlight of this suite is the queen-size, lace-canopy bed with lace from London. The Lucia Suite is tastefully appointed with a mix of antique and contemporary furniture, handmade curtains, drapes, and Victorian lampshades.
Amenities in the Lucia Suite include:
- A combination living room and dining area with one queen-size sofa bed, flat-screen TV, VCR/DVD, antique oak dining room set with handmade Victorian lampshades, and walnut gas-log fireplace with remote control.
- Private fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, refrigerator, and kitchen sink.
- Master bedroom with a queen-size canopy bed decorated with handmade lace from London, wicker twin-size daybed with twin trundle below, TV/DVD/VHS, and charming bay window overlooking downtown.
- Private bathroom with modern corner shower, sink, and toilet accessible from both the living room and bedroom.
- Single-room air conditioners in both the bedroom and living room.
Ceiling fans in bedroom and living/dining room.
- Entrance to suite is from front of house with door accessible from both living room and bedroom.
- Free street parking on Washington Street across from Antoinette’s Apartments & Suites.