Instead of booking a vacation rental in Cape May, enjoy the benefits of Antoinette’s Apartments & Suites when traveling with your group: in-house entertainment pastimes, outdoor gathering areas, beach gear, and more. Our Filomena Suite (#1) is a 1200+ square-foot luxury suite, perfect for up to eight guests. With two bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths, this beautiful suite offers a welcoming getaway.
The Filomena Suite is tastefully appointed with both antique and contemporary furniture, handmade curtains, drapes and Victorian lampshades. The kitchen features an antique oak dining room set and antique highchair. The 50-spring Victorian couch in the living room was lovingly hand-upholstered (300 hours+).
The fireplace is a gas-log to add warmth and charm to this comfortable suite. During the Christmas holidays you’ll find a nine-foot Christmas tree and other festive decorations in the room, including presents under the tree.
Amenities in the Filomena Suite include:
- A complete living room with one queen-size Victorian couch with a queen sofa bed, flat-screen TV, VCR, DVD and stereo.
- Romantic working gas-log fireplace, usable during fall and winter months.
- Large and spacious fully equipped eat-in kitchen with gas stove, microwave, coffee pot, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer/dryer, extra-deep kitchen sink and TV.
- Large master bedroom with a queen-size bed, two twin-size beds and flat-screen TV/DVD.
- Small, private second bedroom with a queen-size bed and TV.
One and 1/2 total baths (shower-only full bath, and half-bath with toilet and sink). (Note: For babies, extra deep kitchen sink can be used rather than bathroom shower.)
- Large 18,000 BTU room air conditioner in living room, window A/C in bedrooms, and ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Private entrances from the rear kitchen and/or master bedroom.
- On-site parking for up to two cars.