When planning a romantic getaway or a family vacation, the possibilities of where to stay can be overwhelming. Different types of accommodations offer different benefits. Antoinette’s Apartments & Suites is a guest house. We offer large apartments and suites with en suite kitchens. So, why is that a great option for you? Here are our Top 8 reasons!
1. Our apartments and suites are larger than the average hotel room. Our Filomena suite is even able to sleep up to 8 people. This makes it a great space to share with another family, extended family or just enjoy the large space with your own family. Have a group of friends who want a getaway and want to split the cost at an affordable price? Our rooms are a great option. With dining and living room space, it even makes it a great option to bring friends together for a crafting, knitting or quilting getaway.
2. Each of our rooms offer an en suite kitchen. If you are looking to get away on a budget, this is a great asset. We are located down the street from the Acme supermarket and several other markets are within driving distance. Cape May is also a hub for roadside farm markets and the West Cape May Farmers Market runs weekly on Tuesdays from late June to late August in the afternoons. Take advantage of the local wineries and breweries and bring wine and beer in to enjoy while you cook dinner and spend time together.
3. We offer personalized service. Owner Deanna Brown greets guests and is available for help throughout your stay. Personalized care is not something that every space can offer.
4. We’ve got everything for the beach right here so you don’t have to bring it with you. From boogie boards to beach chairs, we’ve got you covered. We also have bikes to borrow to ride around town. Finally, if you want some quiet time, we have a large selection of board games and DVDs, as well as Netflix available on our tvs.
5. Our guest house is your home away from home in more ways than one. One of our guests’ favorite aspects is that they get to stay in a neighborhood. We are close to the downtown area with shops and restaurants. The Emlen Physick Estate, which hosts many events throughout the year such as the (1,2,3) is just down the street. The romantic Washington Inn restaurant is a mere block away.
6. Family travel can be complicated and stressful. Let us take the stress out by offering you spacious rooms at an affordable rate. Keep the kids engaged with our board games or enjoy a family movie night in with our DVD collection. We are just blocks from the beach and staying with us in Cape May puts you near the Cape May County Zoo and many other activities to do with the kids.
7. Affordability is one of the things our guests praise us for during and after their stays. We offer a competitive rate for week long stays at the beach. Combine that with the en suite kitchen to keep your food costs down during the week and we are tough to beat.
8. Finally, we offer a relaxing stay. Because we handle a smaller volume of guests, we can offer personalized service and there is less foot traffic entering and exiting the guest house than a high volume hotel.
So, which would be your top reason? Give us a call (609-898-0502) to book your stay or make your reservation online and let us know!