Antoinette’s Apartments & Suites Amenities and Policies
Choose Antoinette’s Guest House for romantic or family vacations in Cape May, New Jersey and enjoy superb amenities, including:
- Extensive Blue Ray/DVD collection for both children and adults for private use. You can easily find DVDs by using our master DVD list. Rooms also have WiFi access to Netlflix so that guests can access their accounts while staying with us.
- Collection of puzzles, cards and board games for entertainment during down-times and rainy days.
- Access to onsite vacuums, ironing board, iron, etc.
- Fresh herb garden of popular herbs like basil, dill, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, etc. for those guests who choose to cook in our popular kitchens (summer and fall seasons).
- Wireless Internet connection for guests to enjoy and use with their own devices.
- Outdoor shower with hot- and cold-running water for use after bathing at the beach.
- Two Ducane gas grills for outdoor cooking.
- Two outdoor tables, chairs, and umbrellas in patio areas for dining and relaxing.
- Large Victorian front porch with rocking chairs and smaller porch in rear.
- Complimentary beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach carts, and boogie boards.
- Complimentary beach toys for children during summer.
- Complimentary use of bicycles (limited number). We have child seats (up to 40 lbs) and a tandem-bike attachment.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Positively NO pets allowed on the premises.
- Smoking permitted outside – only in patio area during summer season while air conditioners are installed. Can use front and rear porches once air conditioners are stored for season.
- Advance reservations recommended.
- Reservations guaranteed with 50% deposit of full-stay amount.
- For short stays, balance is due upon arrival.
For longer stays, including weekly rentals, balance is due 30 days in advance (may also apply for group rentals and special events).
- Minimum two-night rentals available on weekends September through mid-June, based on double occupancy.
- Weekly rentals from mid-June, July and August months (shorter stays may be available but need to email or call). Two weeks prior to arrival, weeks can be broken up to three- and four-night stays.
- Excellent weekday specials available from Sundays to Thursdays, except during high season.
- We currently accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
- For short stays, up to three days, you may check in at 4:00 p.m. and check out by 11:00 a.m. If you stay beyond that time you will be automatically charged an additional half-day rate at noon.
- For longer stays beyond three days, you may check in at 4:00 p.m. and check out by 10:00 a.m. If you stay beyond that time you will be automatically charged an additional half-day rate.
- Our weekly rentals begin and end on Sundays. Since 1997, our guests avoid the Saturday traffic nightmare (especially during the summertime) and enjoy a more leisurely trip to reach us in Cape May.
- If you plan to arrive after 7:00 p.m., arrangements for late arrivals must be made with the innkeeper in advance.
- If cancellation is necessary within 15 days before arrival date, you will lose your full deposit. Sorry, deposits are not transferable. If you cancel your reservation with more than 15 days of the arrival date, Antoinette’s Apartments & Suites will make every effort to re-rent the suite.
- If re-rented for your entire stay, your deposit will be returned, less a $35 processing fee or $50 for weekly rentals. However, if we are unable to re-rent the suite for your entire stay, you will lose your full deposit.
- Note: For weekly rentals, all deposits are non-refundable, including final balance, within 30 days’ prior to arrival if we are unable to re-rent the suite for your entire stay.
- To maintain a high level of quality and cleanliness at Antoinette’s Apartments & Suites, a stay longer than three nights requires a security/cleaning deposit of $100 – $300, due on arrival.
- A set of guidelines are provided in each suite. After departure, the suite will be fully inspected.
- Your full security/cleaning deposit will be returned the following week, provided all guidelines are met. Otherwise, deductions will be made appropriately and you will receive a written notice.
- Larger groups may be subject to this fee for shorter stays.