Check In/Check Out Policy
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Positively No Pets allowed on the premises
- Smoking permitted outside - only on front and rear porches
- Advance Reservations Recommended
- Reservations guaranteed with 50% deposit of full stay amount
- For short stays, balance due upon arrival
- For longer stays, including weekly rentals, balance is due 30 days in advance (may also apply for group rentals and special events.)
- Minimum two night rentals available September through mid June, based on double occupancy
- Sorry, only weekly rentals from mid June, July and August months (Shorter stays may be available, Please call.)
- Excellent weekday specials available from Sundays to Thursdays, except high season
- Currently accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express
- For short stays, up to 3 days, you may check in at 2 P. M. and check out by 11:00 A. M. If you stay beyond that time you will be automatically charged a half day rate.
- For longer stays beyond 3 days, you may check in at 2 P. M. and check out by 10:00 A. M. If you stay beyond that time you will be automatically charged a half day rate.
- Our weekly rentals begin and end on Sundays. Since 1997, our guests avoid the Saturday traffic nightmare (especially during the summertime). Antoinette's guests enjoy a more leisurely trip to reach us in Cape May.
- If you plan to arrive beyond 9 P.M., arrangements for late arrivals must be made in advance with the Innkeeper.
If cancellation is necessary, within less than15 days before arrival date, you will lose your full deposit. Sorry deposits are not transferable. If you cancel your reservation with more than 14 days of the arrival date, Antoinette's will make every effort to re-rent the Suite. If re-rented for your entire stay, your deposit will be returned, less a $35 processing fee. However, if we are unable to re rent the Suite for your entire stay, you will lose your full deposit. Note: For weekly rentals all the deposits are non refundable including final balance 30 days prior to arrival if we are unable to re rent the Suite for your entire stay. Security/Cleaning Policy
To maintain a high level of quality and cleanliness at Antoinette's, for a stay longer than 3 nights, a security/cleaning deposit of $150 - $300 is due on arrival. A set of guidelines will be provided. After departure, the Suite will be fully inspected. Your full security/cleaning deposit will be returned the following week provided all guidelines are met. Otherwise, deductions will be made appropriately and you will receive a written copy. Larger groups may be subject to this fee for shorter stays.